Tour Code: JSG005
[Akigawa River Seasonal Course ]
1-Day Akigawariver Excuirsion
Best season: Autumn
Price per Group
JPY ¥ 156,900 for 4-6 people
JPY ¥ 91,800 for 3 people
JPY ¥ 79,000 for 1-2 people
1. Koutokuji Temple
This historic temple, founded in 1373, is standing in a quiet area with a thatch roofed entrance gate covered with moss.
There are gigantic Ginkgo trees. So you can enjoy the beautiful view of changing color of leaves in autumn.
2. Lunch at Local Restaurant
The restaurant offers homemade vegetables on a big plate with beautiful decoration. They also serve very local sake brand Kisho.
*We will visit other restaurants when this restaurant is not available.
3. Bath Foot in Hot Spring
Awarded one of the best hot springs, "Seotonoyu" hot spring is good for your skin as it contains highly alkaline.
Bathing foot in a hot spring gets your whole body warm without taking all your clothes off by promoting blood circulation. There are many nerves in foot as known as a second heart, so you can also expect relaxing and detoxification effects.
4. Tour the Sake Brewery
Established in 1863, Ishikawa Sake Brewery is a distinguished sake maker, brewing craft beer, too. Take a brewery tour and have some samplings as a paid option if available on the spot.
*We will visit other sake breweries when this brewery is not available.
- English-speaking staff or guide
- Transportation during the tour (Chartered vehicle)
- Admission fees
- Travel Insurance
Departure Point & Time
- JR Musashi Itsukaichi Station South Exit at 11:00am
*You can also choose a pickup or private transportation service from your hotel as an option.
Please ask us for the additional fee if your group needs the service.
Return Point & Time
- JR Haijima Station at 5:00pm(approx.)
- If you cancel at least 14 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 8 and 13 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure,
there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- If you have any allergies or dietary restrictions, please let us know when you book.
- Please note that the tour itinerary and order may change.
- Due to weather conditions, natural disasters or any other special conditions, we could cancel tours.
When we cancel the tour, we will refund all the tour cost you paid.
Participation is subject to confirmation of the following
- You must not have been diagnosed with symptoms similar to those of the novel Coronavirus within two weeks of the date of participation
- No close contact with a person infected with the novel Coronavirus within two weeks of the date of participation
- Do not have a body temperature of 37.5°C or higher, or cold symptoms, and do not feel ill on the day of participation
[Our countermeasures against COVID-19]
If you have traveled to or had close contact with an infected person in the past two weeks, or have symptoms similar to those of infection, please refrain from participating in the experience and cooperate in taking your temperature, disinfecting, and filling out your personal information on the day of the experience.
- Practice good health and hygiene measures such as wearing a mask in crowded areas and washing/sanitizing your hands, even if you are vaccinated.
- Maintain physical distancing.
- JPY ¥ 156,900 (4-6 travelers)
- JPY ¥ 91,800 (3 travelers)
- JPY ¥ 79,000 (2 travelers)
Tour Code : JSG005