Tour Code: JSG003-1
[Tama River Course]
1-Day Mt. Mitake Hiking
& Sake Brewery Tour
Best season: Spring ~ Autumn
(Except Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays)
Price per Group
JPY ¥ 134,500 for 4-6 people
JPY ¥ 71,900 for 3 people
JPY ¥ 57,900 for 1-2 people
1. Take a Cable Car to Climb Up to Mt. Mitake
Take a ride on the steepest cable car in the Kanto region which gains 407m of elevation over a distance of 1,107m.
2. Musashi Mitake Shrine
About 30 minutes walk from the station, the Musashi Mitake Shrine is located on the peak of Mount Mitake and said to be founded over 2,000 years ago.
On the way to the shrine, you will find many historic shukubo lodgings, some souvenir shops and restaurants.
3. Lunch at "Shukubo" the pilgrim’s lodging
Mt. Mitake has long been worshiped as a sacred mountain and there are still more than 20 Shukubo remained.
They serve "Oshi-ryori" a traditional dish which has been served for pilgrims.
*We will visit other restaurants when this restaurant is not available.
4. Ozawa Sake Brewery
Founded in 1702, Ozawa Sake Brewery is the oldest sake maker around this area, standing amongst the scenic beauty of the Tama River, Tokyo. Tour the brewery where over 300 years of sake-making traditions are passed down through generations.
- English-speaking staff or guide
- Transportation during the tour (Local bus and train)
- Admission fees
- Travel Insurance
Departure Point & Time
- JR Mitake Station Exit at 9:00am
*You can also choose the pickup or private transportation service from your hotel as an option.
Please ask us for the additional fee if your group needs the service.
Return Point & Time
- JR Sawai Station at 4:30pm(approx.)
- If you cancel at least 14 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 8 and 13 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure,
there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- If you have any allergies or dietary restrictions, please let us know when you book.
- Please note that the tour itinerary and order may change.
- Due to weather conditions, natural disasters or any other special conditions, we could cancel tours.
When we cancel the tour, we will refund all the tour cost you paid.
Participation is subject to confirmation of the following
- You must not have been diagnosed with symptoms similar to those of the novel Coronavirus within two weeks of the date of participation
- No close contact with a person infected with the novel Coronavirus within two weeks of the date of participation
- Do not have a body temperature of 37.5°C or higher, or cold symptoms, and do not feel ill on the day of participation
[Our countermeasures against COVID-19]
If you have traveled to or had close contact with an infected person in the past two weeks, or have symptoms similar to those of infection, please refrain from participating in the experience and cooperate in taking your temperature, disinfecting, and filling out your personal information on the day of the experience.
- Practice good health and hygiene measures such as wearing a mask in crowded areas and washing/sanitizing your hands, even if you are vaccinated.
- Maintain physical distancing.
- JPY ¥ 134,500 (4-6 travelers)
- JPY ¥ 71,900 (3 travelers)
- JPY ¥ 57,900 (1-2 travelers)
Tour Code : JSG003-1