2-Day Country Life Experience
Local Bus Trip in Tokyo
Tour date: 11th~12th April, 2020
This area, which is called Nishitama, is a neighborhood located to the west of the metropolitan area in Tokyo. There are mountains, rivers, good old Japanese culture and sound of nature instead of crowds, skyscrapers and bustle of a city. It's a part of a national park.
In such surroundings, people and nature coexist in harmony.
Day 1 ~Viewing Cherry Blossoms and
Stencil Dyeing Experience~
Day 2 ~Zazen Meditation and
- English-speaking guide
- Transportation during the tour (Train and local bus)
- 1 Breakfast (At the temple)
- 2 Lunch (Day 1:Lunch box)
- 1 Dinner (At the hot spring facility)
- Accommodation (Guesthouse)
- Admission fees
- Travel Insurance
Departure Point & Time
- JR Shinjuku Station
East Exit next to KOBAN (Police Box) at 7:30am
*We will go to the local station by train.
Return Point & Time
- JR Shinjuku Station at 5:00pm(approx.)
*We will come back to the JR Shinjuku station by train.
- If you cancel at least 14 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 8 and 13 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure,
there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- If you have any allergies or dietary restrictions, please let us know when you book.
- Please note that the tour itinerary and order may change.
- Due to weather conditions, natural disasters or any other special conditions, we could cancel tours.
When we cancel the tour, we will refund all the tour cost you paid.
- JPY ¥ 42,000 (4 or more travelers)
*This tour will be cancelled if we don't get the minimum number of people.
Tour Code : S1046