2-Day Mt. Mitake Hiking &
River Rafting Tour
Best season: April ~ October
This area, which is called Nishitama, is a neighborhood located to the west of the metropolitan area in Tokyo. There are mountains, rivers, good old Japanese culture and sound of nature instead of crowds, skyscrapers and bustle of a city. It's a part of a national park.
In such surroundings, people and nature coexist in harmony.
Day 1 ~Mt. Mitake Hiking~
Day 2 ~River Rafting~
- English-speaking guide
- Transportation during the tour (by train and local bus)
- 2 Lunch (Day 1 & 2)
- 1 Dinner (Day 1)
- Accommodation with breakfast
- Admission fees
- Travel Insurance
Departure Point & Time
- JR Shinjuku Station
East Exit next to KOBAN (Police Box) at 8:30am
*We go to the local station by train.
Return Point & Time
- JR Shinjuku Station at 3:30pm(approx.)
*We come back to the JR Shinjuku station by train.
- If you cancel at least 14 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 8 and 13 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure,
there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- If you have any allergies or dietary restrictions, please let us know when you book.
- Please note that the tour itinerary and order may change.
- Due to weather conditions, natural disasters or any other special conditions, we could cancel tours.
When we cancel the tour, we will refund all the tour cost you paid.
- JPY ¥ 62,000 (4 or more travelers)
- JPY ¥ 72,000 (3 travelers)
- JPY ¥ 89,000 (2 travelers)
Tour Code : S1031