1-Day Iris Flower Festival &
Sake Brewery Tour
Best season: early June
This area, which is called Tama, is a neighborhood located to the west of the metropolitan area in Tokyo. There are mountains, rivers, good old Japanese culture and sound of nature instead of crowds, skyscrapers and bustle of a city. In such surroundings, people and nature coexist in harmony.
1. Get Dressed in Yukata
Meet at JR Shinjuku Station and get dressed in a yukata (a casual cotton kimono ,usually worn in summer) at a shop.
And we will head to Higashi-murayama City by a chartered taxi.
2. Kaiseki Cuisine Restaurant
Kaiseki cuisine means Japanese multi-course meal that was originally a light meal served before a tea ceremony. But it has been sophisticated as a traditional Japanese cuisine and served at exclusive restaurants and Japanese-style hotels (ryokan) today.
*We will visit other restaurants when this restaurant is not available.
3. Iris Flower Festival
8,000 Japanese irises of 300 varieties bloom at the Kitayama Park. We can ride on a jinrikisha (Japanese rickshaw) and go to the Seifukuji Temple where a national treasure is stored.
Some music events and dance performances will be also held.
4. Tour Sake Brewery & Tasting
Founded in 1936, Toshimaya Sake Brewery is one of few sake breweries that remain in Tokyo. They offer the brewery tour and the sake tasting, and moreover the events of art, music and food are held at this brewery.
- English-speaking guide
- Transportation during the tour (Chartered taxi)
- Admission fees
- Travel Insurance
Departure Point & Time
- JR Shinjuku Station at 9:00am
Return Point & Time
- JR Shinjuku Station at 5:30pm(approx.)
- If you cancel at least 14 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 8 and 13 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure,
there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- If you have any allergies or dietary restrictions, please let us know when you book.
- Please note that the tour itinerary and order may change.
- Due to weather conditions, natural disasters or any other special conditions, we could cancel tours.
When we cancel the tour, we will refund all the tour cost you paid.
- JPY ¥ 45,000 (4 or more travelers)
- JPY ¥ 55,000 (3 travelers)
- JPY ¥ 75,000 (2 travelers)
Tour Code : T1002