Tour Code: JSG002
[Tama River Course]
1-Day Tamagawa Excursion
Best season: Spring ~ Autumn (Except Mondays and Fridays)
Price per Group
JPY ¥ 145,000 for 6-8 people
JPY ¥ 121,000 for 3-5 people
JPY ¥ 79,800 for 1-2 people
1. Kushi-Kanzashi Museum & Kanzan-ji Temple
The museum displays various designed combs, hairpins, and other hair decorations as well as small clutch bags used by women in the Edo period. There's also the observation hall to enjoy the view of the Tama river.
The temple is named after the temple in Suzhou, China found in 1930 and located along the Tamagawa river.
2. Ozawa Sake Brewery
Founded in 1702, Ozawa Sake Brewery is the oldest sake maker around this area, standing amongst the scenic beauty of the Tama River, Tokyo. Tour the brewery where over 300 years of sake-making traditions are passed down through generations.
3. Lunch at "Sawanoi Mamagotoya"
Located along the Tama river. They serve a Japanese traditional multi-course meal using freshly made tofu and Yuba(tofu skin) made from fresh water and selected domestic soybeans. The water is the same water used to brew Sawanoi sake.
*We will visit other restaurants when this restaurant is not available.
4. Stroll along the Mitake Gorge
The 4 km path follows the Tama river downstream offering stunning natural river view.
5. Gyokudo Art Museum
Mr Gyokudo KAWAI is a great master of Japanese painting, contributed to the advancement of Japanese art and culture through the mid 18s to the early 19th century.
The museum is located in his favorite place - along the Mitake valley to preserve his works, and personal belongings, and to impart his true value to posterity for many years to come
*Ranked the Best 5 Japanese gardens in Japan on the Sukiya Living Magazine. (The journal of Japanese Gardening)
- English-speaking guide
- Admission fees
- Travel Insurance
Departure Point & Time
- JR Sawai Station Exit1 at 9:15am
*You can also choose the pickup or private transportation service from your hotel as an option.
Please ask us for the additional fee if your group needs the service.
Return Point & Time
- JR Mitake Station at 3:30pm(approx.)
- If you cancel at least 14 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 8 and 13 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure,
there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- If you have any allergies or dietary restrictions, please let us know when you book.
- Please note that the tour itinerary and order may change.
- Due to weather conditions, natural disasters or any other special conditions, we could cancel tours.
When we cancel the tour, we will refund all the tour cost you paid.
Participation is subject to confirmation of the following
- You must not have been diagnosed with symptoms similar to those of the novel Coronavirus within two weeks of the date of participation
- No close contact with a person infected with the novel Coronavirus within two weeks of the date of participation
- Do not have a body temperature of 37.5°C or higher, or cold symptoms, and do not feel ill on the day of participation
*All participants will be asked to submit the pre-consultation check sheet and to measure body temperature in order to prevent the spreading of COVID-19 at the first check-in.
[Our countermeasures against COVID-19]
If you have traveled to or had close contact with an infected person in the past two weeks, or have symptoms similar to those of infection, please refrain from participating in the experience and cooperate in taking your temperature, disinfecting, and filling out your personal information on the day of the experience.
- Practice good health and hygiene measures such as wearing a mask in crowded areas and washing/sanitizing your hands, even if you are vaccinated.
- Maintain physical distancing.
- JPY ¥ 145,000 (6-8 travelers)
- JPY ¥ 121,000 (3-5 travelers)
- JPY ¥ 79,800 (1-2 travelers)
Tour Code : JSG002